The Society for Practising Veterinary Surgeons (SPVS) have launched the full lecture and workshop programme for their non-clinical Congress in 2024.
The event, aimed at the full practice team, will take place from 25 to 27 January 2024 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Registration and full event information can be found at SPVS’ website.
Early-bird prices start at just £345 for the three days – with further group discounts and day tickets available.
Passes include access to four streams of lectures, the 2024 SPVS Congress exhibition, complimentary refreshments and hot lunches.
The event theme will be smarter working – achieving consistent incremental gains in all areas of practice life.
Lecture streams will focus on practice management, leadership skills, self development, business development and team dynamics. Highlights include:
- Congress opener, Olympic rower turned business coach, Cath Bishop
- Vet Times Big 6 Live, focusing on AI and its impact on the veterinary world
- A full day on Saturday for those considering starting up or expanding their business
- Informative and invigorating lunchtime sessions from Dave Nicol, VetX International and behavioural psychologist, Andy Edwards
- Concise, insightful 20-minute sessions including returning to work, menopause support and smarter pricing
The fun-packed social programme for SPVS Congress 2024 includes happy hour, music bingo and the president’s party with a sparkling reception, 3-course meal and one of the UK’s best party bands, The Kings.