PG Mutual highlight how their Income Protection Plus plan can benefit you by allowing you to tailor a plan to suit your personal circumstances as well as coming with other added benefits. Find out more below!
Suppose you found yourself unable to work due to illness or injury. In that case, our plan could kick in, providing you with a regular, monthly income as well as giving you peace of mind that the mortgage or rent, utilities, the weekly shop, and more could be covered while you focus on recovery.
At PG Mutual, we’re here to help you avoid lost income due to incapacity. Our Income Protection Plus plan allows you to tailor a plan that suits your personal circumstances, including how much cover you need monthly, deferment period, and more so that you get the right cover to suit you.
Why PG Mutual?
- Tailor your plan to suit you – select how much cover you need monthly, your deferment period, and more
- It covers up to 70 percent of your income – or £1,200 per week, whichever is lower
- Cover until age 65 – or until you recover, whichever comes first
- Profit Share – we return any profits to our members annually through our Profit Share scheme. The longer you stay with us, the more your pot may grow
- No penalties or limit to claims – if you need to make a claim, you’ll be glad to know that we don’t apply penalties. There is also no limit to the number of claims that you can make
- Free current access to a 24/7 app-based GP service – an app that puts healthcare into the palm of your hand. You’ll have access to a GP anytime, anywhere
- Member benefits scheme – free current access to a range of discounts, cash backs, and offers on various activities and leading high street brands